I am an endlessly inquisitive individual with a passion for public service and positive social change. I bring a unique multi-disciplinary perspective to my work. My academic background studying history, political science, and economics, professional background as a political organizer, and varied personal experiences have created a motley set of skills and expertise – to go along with a penchant for fun facts.
Working at Informing Change perfectly combines my two passions: supporting organizations that do truly amazing things while simultaneously learning and engaging with a multitude of topics and subjects. I get to learn new things, develop new skills, and interact with some of the most passionate and impressive individuals I have had the privilege of meeting.
I’m an avid hiker and proud Oregonian. On my personal time, I love to visit museums that are actively working to decolonize history.
- Environmental justice and environmentalism
- Racial equity and capitalism
- Human health benefits of exposure to the environment and urban green space
- History and present political context of secessionist movements in the Pacific Northwest (especially the proposed sates of Siskiyou, Lincoln, and Jefferson)
- About two dozen other things
- Writing Tutor, Portland Community College
- Field Organizer (Minnesota), Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign
- Research Assistant, Portland State University
- BS, Political Science, Portland State University
- BA, History, Portland State University
- Minor in Economics