Systems work efficiently when people work intentionally. At Informing Change, we operate efficiently because our work is intentionally sustained by our passion to serve others, uncover truth, render meaning, increase access to information, and advocate for change in our communities and around the world.
My desire to participate in meaningful, challenging, and insightful work led me here. As the Production and Operations Assistant, I ensure our client deliverables maintain narrative integrity and visual cohesion and that our contextual information is accessible and consistent. I also take care of operational duties, making sure our in-office staff and guests are comfortable and their productivity needs are met so that they can tend to their work tasks as effectively as possible.
As the newest Informing Change team member, I am surrounded by people who value their work and each other, which makes working here so rewarding. Outside of work, I happily apply the principles we honor here to my service work and community efforts to organize and facilitate digital storytelling workshops for low-income youth of color.
- Media literacy and education for urban, low-income communities
- Digital storytelling as a form of social and cultural advocacy
- Founder of Critical Youth Media, 2018
- UC Berkeley Visiting Scholar, 2018–19
- Data Entry Clerk at UC Berkeley’s University Development and Alumni Relations (UDAR), 2016–18
- BA American Studies – Urban Education, UC Berkeley, 2018
- AA Liberal Arts & Humanities, Santa Monica College, 2015